October 22, 2017, 02:59:35 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Help !! USB cable for Neuros 40GB backpack MP3 player  (Read 2804 times)
mehdit

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2010, 11:08:49 pm »

Hi folks, not sure where to post this, I recently came across my old Neuros 40GB backpack player and remembered I had purchased a new battery for it. After swapping out the battery, it now works fine, but I cannot find the USB cable for it - the USB 2 connector (the one on the backpack) is a size I haven't come across before - can anyone please tell me what it is so I can buy a replacement. It also has a standard mini USB connector on the player, but that is USB1 and takes forever to transfer music.
hope someone out there can help me
thanks, Andrew
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 04:29:22 pm »

I'll poke and see if we have any of those cables left...

Unfortunately, there was some confusion in the design stages, and nobody realized that the plug was non-standard until it was too late.
mehdit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:35:23 pm »

I would be so happy if you have one - if you do, please let me know how much and how to pay. I am amazed how far ahead of it's time this player was, it may not have the graphics of the iPods, but the functionality is still outstanding, and I love the FM transmitter
regards
Andrew
JoeBorn
Neuros Audio Team
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 09:31:52 am »

We've got some, we'll put them up on the store.  Thanks for keeping the faith!

jborn (at) neurostechnology.com
#neuros on freenode.net
Organic Fertilizers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 09:01:26 am »

JoeBurn, what store is that? I need some similar cables, hard to come by. I don't know much about the cable I need [...advertising removed...] but love listening to my music and need a hard to find cable. Can I show you a picture of the one that I have that doesn't work?

Edit by moderator: Advertising removed, that you spend all your time growing organic veg (what, even midwinter? brrr!) and giving a fertiliser URL is not relevant to this discussion and has already been reported to me as spam. Such posts in the future will simply be deleted. BTW, it is Joe Born.
--Rick.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:13:27 pm by heyrick » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: