October 02, 2014, 03:23:01 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: nueros tablet  (Read 1964 times)
watermoccasin

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2010, 09:05:31 am »

I have lots of ideas for the neuros tablet. Does it have a web browser??

Ideas:
 I am retired, but I am so close to getting a touchpad and starting a business doing turnkey projects. I see all kinds of things you can use it for. i.e. kitchen computer for getting recipes.,we have a web page for doing measurement conversions and a web based recipe data base.  Garage computers for access diy project instructables and product support lookup (automobiles, tools and etc) ., Home automation interface for controlling things around the house including media center control at your fingertips. That is one of the projects I am working on for our house. If you do that why not think of using it for business presentations. They would make great units for waitresses and waiters to take orders and etc. Maybe even used as menus in upscale places. Great tools for service agents to take information from customers instead of carrying around a pad of forms.  In hospitals for personnel to carry around to have the updated stats and info on patients. I would have loved to have one as a tech to record events when working on a user's computer., so I did not have to wait till later to re-enter reports. Would have been a real time saver. It could be used as part of a tele-prompter.   Forgive my rambling, but I could go on forever of the possibilities........
JoeBorn
Neuros Audio Team
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 12:23:14 pm »

Sure it has a browser, check open.neurostechnology.com/content/future-hardware for my blog posting supporting your point exactly.

jborn (at) neurostechnology.com
#neuros on freenode.net
watermoccasin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 12:39:34 pm »

Just curious. What are the payment methods?
JoeBorn
Neuros Audio Team
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 01:07:06 pm »

Just curious. What are the payment methods?
Visa/MC/Disc/Amex  we ship internationally too, you can check rates on the site (without entering order information of course)

jborn (at) neurostechnology.com
#neuros on freenode.net
watermoccasin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 04:30:38 pm »

Don't have a credit card.  Guess I will have to get one of those gift cards. Jameco lets me do cod.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: