October 22, 2017, 03:13:53 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Support problems  (Read 3434 times)
fpc552

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:05:53 am »

I ahve placed at least 2 support tickets and have not received a response.  I have tried to call the phone number on the contact us page on the website, it also does not work.
greyback
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:13:55 am »

Hey,
sorry to hear about this, but as far as I know, support staff are working at Neuros, so they should get to your query soon.
-G
fpc552

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 03:15:36 pm »

Is there a working phone number for technical support?  One of my support tickets has been open for several months and I am not able to get anyone to reply.
greyback
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 06:42:29 pm »

I'm sorry, I'm not aware of any working phone number. But I will directly let the support staff about this, they should be in touch.
-G
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 07:20:14 pm »

Apologies on that.  You had fallen between a the cracks.

You should have an e-mail, but just in case, your return was received, but did not get processed until last Friday.  You should be seeing something shortly.
fpc552

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 09:40:37 pm »

I returned this item in November.  I have not yet received my credit.  I have submitted two support tickets on this issue, but all I get via email is a few replies promising that it will be looked into, or that I should be taken care of shortly.  Nothing has happened.  There is no working phone number for the company, either customer support or tech support. 
Apologies on that.  You had fallen between a the cracks.

You should have an e-mail, but just in case, your return was received, but did not get processed until last Friday.  You should be seeing something shortly.
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 11:13:28 pm »

You should have received either a credit or a check on March 7th.  I'll check to see which one was issued.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: