September 24, 2017, 09:41:53 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Royal Wedding  (Read 2185 times)
computervillan

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:38:38 pm »

Im gonna hook my neuros up to my tv for the royal wedding and record it all! Im very excited to keep it all, as it would be awkward to record it all on my tv box as its in many different 2 hour shows one after another on the epg. So YAY! Is anyone else going to keep this megga world event on their neuros?
pfft2001

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 01:13:14 pm »

Im gonna hook my neuros up to my tv for the royal wedding and record it all! Im very excited to keep it all, as it would be awkward to record it all on my tv box as its in many different 2 hour shows one after another on the epg. So YAY! Is anyone else going to keep this megga world event on their neuros?

I coulda swore this item was going to be spam - hawking some idiotic Royal Wedding ring or pendant or some such.

Was intrigued to find that it actually wasn't spam.  Will wonders never cease???
greyback
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 03:48:23 pm »

Lol yeah I was reaching towards the 'Delete' button myself too Smiley

I'm not particularly interested in the royals to be honest, but the pomp and ceremony are certainly worth a look. I'll be keeping an eye on the telly anyway.
-G
heyrick
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 04:38:31 am »

Speaking as a Brit, I'll be glad when the damn thing is finally over. Gee, two people are getting married. Stop the planet!

Cut(ish) girl inducted into the weird world of the Royal Family. Look what good that did Diana, who started off this fluffy naïve girl and ended up...

One thing, though. Is it just me or does Kate rather resemble a better class version of Lindsay Lohan? Not in all pictures, but certainly some.

Best wishes,

Rick.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: