October 22, 2017, 02:58:57 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anything going onwith Neuros?  (Read 3395 times)
stevemilleresq

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2011, 04:13:53 pm »

I am the proud owner of a neuros 1 and 2, and check back here occasionally to see what you guys are up to. I observe that you have a nice website, but nothing new since last year and no products available for sale either by you or any other reseller.

So, I wonder what is going on? anything new coming up to look forward to?

Steve
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 12:28:51 am »

We're focusing on contract work.  If I hear anything more that I'm allowed to share, I'll be sure to do so.

http://groups.google.com/group/neuros/browse_thread/thread/6c102b1630404f1b
stevemilleresq

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 10:40:33 am »

Oh, okay... . I presume a lousy economy plus  razor slim margins in consumer electronics played a large role. Well, I'm sorry to see that this is the direction you had to go in. Not only were your products innovative, you created a personal connection between us users and your company which was rare in this age.  This is a real loss.

May I suggest that you consider an update to your web page to reflect this change in direction?

One other question, what about battery replacements for the neuros HD? Are we out of luck at this stage or are there batteries available for purchase that we can have installed locally?

Hope to see you back in the future.
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 12:29:19 pm »

You pretty well hit the nail on the head.  I've been meaning to change up the landing page for the site and just never seem to have the time.

We've not carried batteries for the Neuros HD in a couple years.  We've been suggesting these to people:

http://www.batteryjunction.com/2600pcb-18650.html
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: