September 24, 2017, 09:40:23 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Help Please: Can't access firmware updates!  (Read 1093 times)
ldan101

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2013, 10:52:52 am »

Hello,

I'm getting the message "The required external CF-card storage is missing or corrupted.  Please verify then reboot, or reboot to try emergency software upgrade."

The reason is because I just purchased the Neuros OSD used but although everything else came in the original box (including serial cable) it did not come with instructions. I've since found them online. But, before I did I made the mistake of FAT formatting the CF card that came with it.

I have no idea what firmware it had/has, so I tried to do the Emergency Update but my Google browser is giving me the message "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to open.neurostechnology.com" when I click on all versions for download of the firmware, starting with 3.26-0.36.

Can anyone please help me understand what's going on, and how I can get the CF card loaded with/download the necessary data to get this system running properly?

Thank you,
Dan
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:29:10 pm »

open.neurostechnology.com is gone.

You need to perform the emergency upgrade to 3.33-1.77, which does not require the CF card, then perform a normal upgrade to 3.33-2.09.

If you e-mail support I can send them back as attachments (12MB and 20MB, respectively).
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: