September 24, 2017, 05:49:15 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Nursing vs. massage therapy?  (Read 365 times)
ruukdavids

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2016, 07:16:35 am »

I'm a junior in high school and I've started to think about possible careers. I really don't want to go to college. I'd rather go to technical school. How long does it take to become a nurse or massage therapist? What are the hours like? Salary? Benefits? Experiences anyone?

Massage therapy Charlotte

In event of being held for driving under influence, you may be sentenced to prison and the license will be suspended. What options do you have in such a circumstance? Your best bet will be scottsdale dui lawyers.scottsdale dui lawyers
thejeckle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 05:55:40 pm »

Have you thought about doing care work whilst training to be a nurse just to build up your experience.
heyrick
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 02:15:47 pm »

Hi - I've left this post just to point out that a "raandom question" followed by a short link is actually a spam written in a way that is supposed to look like a legit. question. This user has posted over 250 of them, such as "Near about 8 years ago an unknown insect bited on my wife’s right hand ..." followed by a link to a doctor, or "Im interested in being a chiropractor and i am currently majoring in biology ..." followed by a link to a chiropractor.

And so on, seemingly endlessly. Sad

My advice? Don't feed the trolls. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: