May 25, 2017, 11:13:52 am
News:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Print
Author Topic: The Official USB 2.0 Gamma Thread  (Read 87685 times)
squarooticus
Newbie
*
Posts: 12


View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: May 24, 2004, 08:21:20 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by squarooticus
Same here: it just went on one month since they received it, and no word yet.


Whether coincidental or not, I just received an email tonight indicating it was shipped today.

Cheers,
Kyle
Logged
carwashi
Newbie
*
Posts: 18


View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2004, 01:12:17 am »

THey just sent mine off today as well.

[Smiley]
Logged
gotmonkey
Newbie
*
Posts: 2


View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2004, 01:20:02 pm »

I had gotten a bit discouraged about the USB2.0 backpacks over the last 6 months or so to the point I stopped checking the neurosaudio.com page altogether. Seeing that there has been activity lately is pretty exciting.

While I'm not sure I want to work with gamma technology, I look forward to getting my free upgrade (purchased 3/31/03) when the release versions are available. My questions are these:

1) for some reasonable price will I be able to upgrade to a 40GB backpack instead of a 20GB?

2) how much to purchase an additional 40GB packpack outright for early Neuros adopters?

3) for that matter, what will pricing be like for the various different USB2.0 backpacks? (128MB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB)

Thanks,
^gotmonkey
Logged
kronin
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1144


View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2004, 01:29:31 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by tharris(at)real.com


2) how much to purchase an additional 40GB packpack outright for early Neuros adopters?

3) for that matter, what will pricing be like for the various different USB2.0 backpacks? (128MB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB)

Thanks,
^gotmonkey



All the prices are on the products page, here[/url.
Logged
gotmonkey
Newbie
*
Posts: 2


View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 25, 2004, 02:02:56 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by kronin

quote:
Originally posted by tharris(at)real.com


2) how much to purchase an additional 40GB packpack outright for early Neuros adopters?

3) for that matter, what will pricing be like for the various different USB2.0 backpacks? (128MB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB)

Thanks,
^gotmonkey



All the prices are on the products page, here[/url.




Thanks for the reply.

I had seen this pricing information already, but I was under the impression that these where backpack+unit pricing. Is that not the case?

I have 20GB USB1.1 Neuros now, and I'm looking into my expansion options.

Thanks,
^gotmonkey
Logged
kronin
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1144


View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 25, 2004, 02:28:37 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by gotmonkey



Thanks for the reply.

I had seen this pricing information already, but I was under the impression that these where backpack+unit pricing. Is that not the case?

I have 20GB USB1.1 Neuros now, and I'm looking into my expansion options.

Thanks,
^gotmonkey




Ahhh, now I understand. Cool4u2view has USB 2 backpacks for sale, here.
Logged
rcgcfn
Full Member
***
Posts: 103


View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 17, 2004, 07:36:28 pm »

Do we need this stickied anymore?

I believe this information is well know, at least to us now . . .

Or maybe we just want it as a general information base for newcomers . . .

If it is for n00bs then we would want it in a different section.

Or, we could just keep it here . . .

--You should walk a mile in someone elses shoes cause then you will be a mile away and have their shoes--                                                                            Order:  #2059 & #7234
Logged

--No trees were harmed in the generation of this  message.  A significant number of electrons were, however, severely inconvenienced.--                                                                            Order:  #2059 & #7234
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Print
Jump to: