March 25, 2017, 08:30:57 pm
News:
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Vote on bugs and enhancements  (Read 31101 times)
biking_brian

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 04:18:21 pm »

For what it's worth, I also would like the green light to show if the unit is on, rather than it being on all the time.

I understand that Neuros has other priorities at this time, but wouldn't this be a relatively easy fix?
fb

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2007, 10:16:18 am »

Just got my new Neuros today. A bit more expensive then thought because the dutch government wanted some extra money  Angry (VAT etc).

A first observation:

It is nice that the recorder also can use PAL, but: why recording at 15fps or 30fps if PAL uses 25fps? It would be nice to also have a 25fps choice (maybe even 12.5fps) for PAL users.
I was amazed that the language "Nederlands" (Dutch) was also available, but the choice of words is not really 100%.
Maybe I can help translating?

I heard about the 2hour time limit. If I'm correct you are saying: After 2 hours the index (and the video-data-file) will be too big and the the file and index have to be closed and a new file has to be opened. Writing this huge index takes about 30 seconds.  How many seconds would it take if you close the file after 60 minutes or even 30 minutes? Would this be significantly quicker? What if this would be a user-option?

mdp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 09:19:59 pm »

While I'm waiting for my password to logon to bugzilla, I have a feature suggestion: 

Offer a M-F option for recording (versus all 7-days, i.e. daily).  I'm getting around it using 5 programs where each program records 1 day of the week, each set to record weekly.
riggs

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2007, 11:13:02 am »

1.Increase movie play back volume for psp, still to low even with volume on unit turned all the way up

2.  allow exact time recording  in quick record
blancorally

A Blanco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 03:59:52 pm »

My vote goes to the Auto record feature to stay set after power off.
heybuddy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 08:29:55 pm »

please fix the 2 hour limit.  thanks
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 11:58:52 am »

Well just for the record, i am sure most know that currently we are working on the Neuros OSD.  And we are not sure when and if were going to release a new firmware for the Recorder 2.  If we do decide to release any information, it will be posted on this forum and out website.

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
grafspe

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 10:37:13 am »

Two annoyances:

1) My VCR must be PLAYING or the Neuros refuses to record. Pause is not good enough. This means I lose the first five seconds of tapes that start right away. Also, when I FF through a tape, Neuros blocks the image so I have to keep stopping and Playing to find out where I am.

2) It takes two and sometimes three seconds before the Neuros starts to record after I press Enter. Trying to backtime tapes is pointless, because the delay is not consistent. This means leftover images from the previous clip appear in my recording.  Same thing happens on the other end. When I press Enter to Stop Recording, it can take one to three seconds.

In the age of computers, it's hard to get used to such delays again. They should be avoidable.
nucelar

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 09:41:26 am »

A first observation:
It is nice that the recorder also can use PAL, but: why recording at 15fps or 30fps if PAL uses 25fps? It would be nice to also have a 25fps choice (maybe even 12.5fps) for PAL users.

Hey I have the same problem... Why would it not record at 25 fps ? This is very frustrating and for certain tasks renders the MPEG4 recorder useless for me and the rest of PAL world..
Thanks!
niles46

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2008, 08:31:05 pm »

Having a Pause capability during recording is definitely at the top of my wish list. Secondly, since many TV shows are 30 minutes long, I'd love the recording option of 30 minutes, as well as the current 1-2-3 hours. And why is the green light always lit, shouldn't it be a signal that the unit is on? 

It's very nice to see a company so flexible and innovative that they actually solicit  suggestions from users. I can't wait to see your future products.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 08:34:52 pm by niles46 » Logged
PVRFan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2008, 10:40:25 am »

Auto On feature

Would be great to get an "auto on" feature in addition to the new "auto record" included in the latest firmware. See also http://forums.neurostechnology.com/index.php?topic=9081.0

Many thanks in advance to the developers team !!!!

Gerhard
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to: