May 24, 2017, 10:11:53 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Product Survey from our DI friends  (Read 36948 times)
FJ
Neuros Team
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2006, 12:49:59 pm »

Our good friends at Digital Innovations (DI) send us a link to a survey for new products DI is working on. For those of you who are not familiar with Neuros history, we are a spin off of DI. We have been 2 separate companies since 2003.

After seeing the success we have had asking for your opinion for Neuros product line, DI has asked us to make this survey available to you. By completing this survey, you will be entered to win 1 of 10 Digital Innovations Prize Packages worth over $150 featuring their new SecurityDR product line. By telling them what you like, dislike, expect from the products etc, you will be able to influence DI's product line, don’t you feel powerful now?

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=11631850646

Good luck to all of you.

EDIT: the survey is now closed. (3/28/2006)

Neuros Team

FJ
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 06:06:54 pm by FJ » Logged

FJ
papel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 12:56:59 am »

If I remember correctly, most if not all of the U.S. networks that I belong to require either a Social Security number or Tax ID to complete your application to the network.

In my opinion an EIN (Tax ID) is preferable to a SS#. Call me paranoid but the fewer places that have my SS# the better I feel. And as AffiliateHound pointed out to you in another thread, it's a pretty simple form that you can dowload or complete online in a couple of minutes.
heyrick
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 08:59:30 am »

Yes, the widespread use of SSN is horrifying. I think people should consider their SSN to be a public identifier, no more or less than their name, and cease to use the SSN as a means of authentication as it proves nothing.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: