September 21, 2017, 02:33:57 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Neuros sync manager saving music issue  (Read 4756 times)
leftysue

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2006, 09:18:02 am »

have a neuros Mp3 30 GB. I have a couple questions with regard to the sync manager. I don't yet have an external hard drive to keep the music on my computer. I download music and sync to my neuros, then delete the music from the hard drive, because, music slows down the computer tremendously. I make back up data cdrs of the music before deleting the music, so I have it saved. My first question:
1) If I do get an external hard drive so I can keep music downloaded in the future on the computer, how do I configure the neuros so that the downloads save to the external hard drive. 2) If I were to get a new computer, how would I be able to save all the music currently on the neuros mp3, since the music currently on there is " not in the original location". It has been saved to cdr and deleted from the HD. What do you all recommend for scenarios 1 & 2. Your advice is appreciated. Mike

leftysue

leftysue
Ned Nederlander
Intraweb Detective

I am a Neuros employee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 10:43:47 am »

1) The Neuros will only copy music from the unit to the drive where the sync manager software is. You would have to pull the music from the unit to your PC, and then onto the external HD.

2)To put the music on a new computer you can either pull it from the CDs you have backed up or you can use the sync manager to copy the music from your MP3 player to the PC.

Neuros Team

all my pokemon bring the girls to the yard
and they're like you wanna trade cards
damn right i wanna trade cards
i'll trade you but not my charizard
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: