September 21, 2017, 02:36:03 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Naming songs  (Read 6318 times)
ron.costa(at)yahoo.com

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2006, 06:57:21 pm »

Can anyone tell me how I can rename songs that I put on my Neuros thru the line in method...When I record songs directly by line in, the songs do not show up individually, but rather the entire session shows as one recording and there may be as many as 20 songs in that session. The date is the only reference there is to the recordings. I have tried recording by recording one song,,,,hitting pause on my cd player and pause on my neuros...also by hitting stop on the cd player and  pause on my neuros. Then I start recording aother song. Do I need to stop my Neuros completely between songs?  If someone could just tell the the procedure for recording by line in so that each recording(song) shows up individually. I think then I can rename them using the properties  of the NSM. That is if I can find the 600 songs I loaded which disappeared.
Zithromax

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 01:26:11 am »

Why in the world are you doing it that way? I've never heard of anything like that. Use CD ripping software.
ron.costa(at)yahoo.com

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 07:13:59 am »

That option is not possible in my situation. I have to record them with line in, or I certainly would have opted to do it using ripping software. Sure would have been easier.
Zithromax

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 09:16:49 pm »

I would imagine that you just have to stop the recording between each song and then start a new one. I know of no non-tedious way of doing it with the method you're using.
ron.costa(at)yahoo.com

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 03:18:21 pm »

Thanks for your replies...I tried it again that way and it worked ok, just time consuming as you noted...
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: