August 17, 2017, 06:33:35 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 640X480 recording  (Read 7381 times)
sordahl

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:19:40 am »

Will it ever be possible to make recordings in the resolution I was promissed by the advertisment - 640x480. VGA?
The 640x240 resolution the 244 offers has a nice texturefree look, though.

If this is a harware issue, and not can be fixed I will be a bit disapointed.

What kind of software is best used to convert DVD's into the optimal resolution of 720x480.
I never found the video-toolbox software on my CD. I use iriverter, but there's no option higher than 360x240.

Greetings Sordahl
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 04:00:51 pm »

Will it ever be possible to make recordings in the resolution I was promissed by the advertisment - 640x480. VGA?

What kind of software is best used to convert DVD's into the optimal resolution of 720x480.
I never found the video-toolbox software on my CD. I use iriverter, but there's no option higher than 360x240.

Greetings Sordahl

When you are in PVR mode, hit menu, and swtich from HVGA to QVGA. 

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
EquinoX

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:40:21 pm »

Greetings Sordahl

When you are in PVR mode, hit menu, and swtich from HVGA to QVGA. 
I'm sorry but, HVGA resolution  is 640*240 and QVGA is 320*240.. Where is the VGA resolution 640*480??? i can find in menu??? how can i record 640*480, pls tell us..
Jovian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 11:14:45 pm »

Although it is a lot of fun programing your own codecs and other apps for this device, I am concerned that this device does not support any of the high quality Audio or Video I/O. A PCM optical output would have been quite a useful feature and would be easy to add. Also HDMI or DVI might have been a useful option, although this would require a bit more hardware work. I just feel that in order for this device to truely function as a modern A/V bridge, it requires these basic digital I/O's. Any plans for adding these functionality.
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 12:08:19 pm »

As far as any firmware upgrades for the 442 is concerned, there wont be any that we can think of.  This is a discontinued item, and all we do for these is service and repair them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: