March 25, 2017, 02:45:17 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Broken HDD ?  (Read 2147 times)
SeveM

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2007, 04:22:38 pm »

Dear Neuros team and friends,

It's been a week now since my neuros stopped working. When tuned on the HD makes some "Crr ...  Crr ...  Crr...  Crr" sounds for ever and seems not to be able to retrieve the used space, as a result I cannot play anything. First I'm a little bit depressed because it was my only source of music but also I had important files on it.
  Is it dead ? Would I be able to get the data back if I take the HD out ?
Please help me, I don't want to throw it away.
D.Majard
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 04:45:24 pm »

Dear Neuros team and friends,

It's been a week now since my neuros stopped working. When tuned on the HD makes some "Crr ...  Crr ...  Crr...  Crr" sounds for ever and seems not to be able to retrieve the used space, as a result I cannot play anything. First I'm a little bit depressed because it was my only source of music but also I had important files on it.
  Is it dead ? Would I be able to get the data back if I take the HD out ?
Please help me, I don't want to throw it away.
D.Majard

Well it sounds like the hard drive is bad.  Where did you buy the Neuros II from, because if you bought it from us then you can send it in for repairs.  And depending on the warranty, it might be covered and it might not be.  If you would like to send it, send a email to support@neurosaudio.com regarding the problem, if you have the order confirmation email, that will be needed in order to service it.

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
Katecani

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 08:01:54 am »

I am essentially satisfied together with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue posting. Hoping to perusing your next post
Print
Jump to: