September 24, 2017, 09:43:12 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 442 Won't coonect to my Computer  (Read 5549 times)
ice.skillz

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2007, 10:25:57 pm »

I have experience problem with the 442 in the past, but were resolved once I contacted the support team and they assisted me and fixed the problem.

Now, I was just listening to music when suddenly my 442 just froze. I thought it was nothing and simply restarted the device. However, once I restarted it and look to where my Audio files were nothing was there. Neither of my folders  nor files were there. I turned off the unit and turn it back on again, the same thing.

So, being confused I went to the computer to connect my 442 to my computer. On the 442 I see the green transfer icon at the bottom of the screen, however, my computer recognizes nothing. My 442 is not connecting to my computer and it is not displaying my files and folders at all.

Any resolutions?

like my sig
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 11:39:17 am »

Sounds like your hard drive crashed.  You can reformat the hard drive, but everything will be erased.  If your pc still wont recognize it, then you can always send it in for repairs.  Just contact support@neurosaudio.com

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
ice.skillz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 07:26:56 pm »

Thanks. I tried to format but I got the "pls check with pc" error. But I will contact Neuros about this.

like my sig
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 01:06:32 pm »

Thanks. I tried to format but I got the "pls check with pc" error. But I will contact Neuros about this.

Thats your best bet, once they receive the email, they will let you know the procedure on how to get it repaired.

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: