October 21, 2017, 01:35:18 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Return of 442  (Read 8495 times)
gman8888(at)hotmail.com

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2007, 04:27:10 pm »

Has anyone returned their 442 for refund and had a problem receiving their refund on a timely basis?

GMan
neomoon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 12:52:59 am »

I am interested in returning my 442 for a full refund as well. I bought this product when it debuted on Woot and still have all the original packaging and accessories. If someone could please provide me with information about how to go about getting my refund I would greatly appreciate it.
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 10:43:06 am »

I am interested in returning my 442 for a full refund as well. I bought this product when it debuted on Woot and still have all the original packaging and accessories. If someone could please provide me with information about how to go about getting my refund I would greatly appreciate it.

You need to contact support@neurosaudio.com and be sure to provide a receipt, and your shipping information.

With great powers, come great responsibility!

Uncle Ben
neomoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 11:27:43 am »

You need to contact support@neurosaudio.com and be sure to provide a receipt, and your shipping information.

Thank you very much for your quick reply
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 03:46:25 pm »

Thank you very much for your quick reply

No problem!  Smiley

Uncle Ben
gman8888(at)hotmail.com

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 10:55:10 pm »

Please see my message in the "Joe's Corner" forum.  I returned my 442 for refund  January 13th under an approved RMA and have been told repeatedly that my check is in the mail.  Guess what? -  I'm still waiting.  Doesn't bode well for Neuros Audio to treat its customers this way.  Return your 442 and you'll have no check and also no 442.

Neuros - please tell me the truth about my refund.

GMan
neomoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 10:50:54 am »

Please see my message in the "Joe's Corner" forum.  I returned my 442 for refund  January 13th under an approved RMA and have been told repeatedly that my check is in the mail.  Guess what? -  I'm still waiting.  Doesn't bode well for Neuros Audio to treat its customers this way.  Return your 442 and you'll have no check and also no 442.

Neuros - please tell me the truth about my refund.

Thank you very much for this information, I believe a couple of other people have had some delay in getting their checks also. As far as emailing Neuros as I was told in a previous reply.... I emailed Neuros once with all the necessary information (My name, my w00t receipt, my address) and asked them what procedure I needed to follow so they could process my refund and it seems like they didn't even read my email. They replied by giving me instructions on how to go about printing my receipt off the w00t website (wtf)...? I emailed them back informing them that I need instructions on how to go about getting my refund (again) and this time they have yet to respond.

If someone that works closely with the department responsible for handling/processing our refunds is reading this, if you could please give us some insight as to what might be happening we would definitively appreciate it. Likewise if someone involved with Neuros is reading could you please pass this along to someone that might be able to help us out we would appreciate it also.
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 03:38:57 pm »

When it comes to a refund from Woot, you can not just copy and paste the information, we need the actual online receipt.  If it were that simple, then anyone could get a 442 refund.

Uncle Ben
gman8888(at)hotmail.com

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 09:42:32 am »

OK - refund finally received today.

GMan
Dusty Bottoms
Neuros Technology Team

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 01:48:51 pm »

OK - refund finally received today.

Thats awesome, once again sorry for the delay!

Uncle Ben
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: