April 28, 2017, 09:08:11 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dead - Sort of.....  (Read 3919 times)
bradfish

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2007, 09:36:31 pm »

Got the Neuros with 256 and 80g back packs.  suddenly when the brain is attached to the 80g PB it will not power up.  move it to te 256 PB an dit works fine.  Replaced the battery and still no luck.  Any ideas?
kooyajerms81

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 03:18:45 am »

Did it just die out of no where?  I just had an issue with mine, but I'm sure of what happened because I knew I had let it sit in the sun for some time, I knew I had transfered a lot and left it in the charger.  5 minutes later after the transfer, Screen off, and the unit is warm/hot.  Burned something, I know it. 

I had another unit to swap hard drives, swap brains.  Hard drive was fine, battery is fine, Brain is fine.  Only thing not working, is the hard drive board.  Just not accepting or recognizing.  Won't power up just like yours.  So at this point I was able to confirm it wasn't HD or Brain.  Where on the board did i screw something? I don't know but i wish someone knew how to fix it, or fix it for a fee. 

Hope that helps

Thought I had a back up, now im scared I'm running on one and only unit now (with a spare brain that is). 

jeremy
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: