April 25, 2017, 05:15:14 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Great Amazon review of OSD  (Read 3877 times)
Ed Albright

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2008, 09:35:46 pm »

Loved this thought you should know:

"Do not buy this please for your own good

Big on promises, none delivered. The most use part of this product is the cardboard box that can be used to ship it back. I am very tech capable and I knowledgeable. The USB port is useless. NO USB drives will work on this thing so you can only record on SD cards which aren't big enough to record on the best setting, but if you get a bigger SDHC card you have to use an adapter which goes into the useless USB port. See the constant circle of frustration. All storage has to be formatted with FAT32 but even if you do, it still wont work. It will hang up and stop recording constantly and in only 2 days of ownership has locked up and frozen 5 times. Please do not buy this, tell everyone. Save your money and buy the DVDs this thing is a waste of time, money, patience, sanity, USB drives, space, air, chips, plastic and cardboard. Oh but the batteries for the remote were the only things that worked."
Caterpillar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 07:01:14 am »

Link???
JoeBorn
Neuros Audio Team
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 01:41:28 am »

Brutal.  I need to check this area of the forums more often.  There have been some reports of defective units getting out, we need to track this one down.  If others are having issues like this, please contact us via email, or feel free to contact me directly:  jborn at neurostechnology.com or 312-756-0061  Sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

jborn (at) neurostechnology.com
#neuros on freenode.net
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: