September 25, 2017, 12:07:44 pm
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Any technical writers in the community?  (Read 5400 times)
JoeBorn
Neuros Audio Team
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2005, 06:04:47 pm »

If you have technical writing experience and are interested in helping us with manuals, web instructions, etc. for some of our new products, please send me your information, and compensation requirements.  This is a paid position, but we're looking for freelancers we can use on a project basis, it's not a full time position.

Joe

jborn at neurostechnology dot com

jborn (at) neurosaudio.com

jborn (at) neurostechnology.com
#neuros on freenode.net
rlovvo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 06:42:43 pm »

Does this include proofreading? [Cheesy] It is amazing how many user guides I've read just full of errors and mistakes.  I think the worst is the Prima game guides, IMHO.
ChadV
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 12:58:00 pm »

I don't have technical writing experience, but I am a rather strict stickler for grammar and sentence structure.

If you could use an extra pair of eyes for proofreading and editing, I'd gladly put in my time to work down the cost of a 442.2
adamti91
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 04:15:45 pm »

Sorry, I am a bit late here I see. I would be up for the task, and would be glad to do it with no compensation in return (although a Neuros product would be a nice turn on [8D]). I'll eMail you my information, but I'm not sure that you are still looking for a person to fill that position.

-Adam
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: