October 22, 2017, 03:06:38 am
News:
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Insert this option PLEASE...  (Read 5059 times)
cfranzen

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:16:40 pm »

We need  a radio button or something to choose whether to search with "Paid" site results or not. I use amazon to watch pay shows. When I search for shows on neuros.tv I rarely am looking for those. I would like to be able to check off that I only want results with free videos. Another great option would be able to sort out clips... I never wanna watch clips. I want full episodes. That refinement would be much appreciated also.
sundevil98

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 04:33:45 pm »

Better yet, let us choose which site the results come from...

It's annoying seeing a list of the same episodes from different providers (hulu, fancast, etc.).

I rarely use the neuros.tv site... Not sure what use it is... I prefer to go straight to hulu.com because I can create a queue there.
jsdf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 12:32:54 pm »

@sundevil98, the goal is to enable users to find, organize, recommend and share video from their TV.  Part of our plan is to enable a queue-like service across multiple providers, not just Hulu, and more automated if you prefer it.  In the short term, we plan to restructure the UI to be far more season/episode based than search results based.

Good feedback, and stuff we are planning on implementing in the next 2 months.
sundevil98

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 07:51:08 pm »

Sounds good...

Having the ability to queue from multiple providers would be great... Especially once sites like ABC.com are able to work on the LINK.  Sharing would be great too, but I don't see that as a popular option anytime soon.  (I'm curious to know how many of us dorks are out there that own a LINK?  10s, 100s, 1000s?).
infrared

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 11:22:33 am »

sundevil98,
I wanna that also... what is the installed user base for the LINK?
FJ
Neuros Team
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 06:12:38 pm »

We need  a radio button or something to choose whether to search with "Paid" site results or not. I use amazon to watch pay shows. When I search for shows on neuros.tv I rarely am looking for those. I would like to be able to check off that I only want results with free videos. Another great option would be able to sort out clips... I never wanna watch clips. I want full episodes. That refinement would be much appreciated also.
Wish granted, If you check the latest app.neuros.tv, you will see that a $ sign was added to content from Amazon. You will also see that search results are better filtered and will gove you full episodes first most of the time. We are still working on refining this though.

As jsdf said in a few posts, keep the feedback, suggestions and comments coming.

FJ
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: